Tuesday, February 24, 2009

baby, welcome to the family

I recently lost a dear friend and mentor, Kru Valdez. And, I never thought that this incident would have this impact on me. But God, in His goodness, surprised me with a good news (just a few hours ago). My bestfriend Mie, is preggy! And she's due on Sept. 24! Wow! Her baby and I might celebrate the same birthday. Happy bday to us! Happy bday to us! Hehe, I'm just so excited and so happy for my dear friend Mie. XD

Indeed, there's a time for everything. 

1 There is a time for everything,

       and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,

       a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,

       a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,

       a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

       a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,

       a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,

       a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,

       a time for war and a time for peace.

 

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time.


No comments:

Post a Comment