Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inside My PC


Inspired by fashionista's "Inside My Bag", take a peek of what's "Inside My PC". That is, free softwares I personally use. Hope you'll find some of these tools useful too!

Google Chrome for browsing the web.

Google Drive for safekeeping some files. This is after I lost a year-worth of photos which included my first trip abroad :(

Evernote for note-taking. I like using MS OneNote, but it's not free.

Nokia PC Suite for back-up purpose too. I intentionally didn't insert a link here because we have different phones. Just google for your specific Nokia phone.

Picasa and Picasa Web for photo sharing/back up. But, I haven't used Picasa for photo editting.

Thunderbird for my emailing needs.

VLC Media Player for watching videos and listening to audiobooks.

Avast Anti-virus. Well, this works for us. Actually, it was my brother who installed it.

Foxit PDF Reader.

Skype for web calls.






No comments:

Post a Comment